Every careully crafted basket contains everything you need for a special, delicious holiday breakfast you can feel good about.
- 1 PT North Hadley Sugar Shack Maple Syrup
- 1-12 OZ jar Czajkowski Farm Tripleberry Jam
- 1 - 8 OZ jar Bear Meadow Farm Apple Butter
- 1 Peterboro Holiday Centerpriece Basket
makes 6 panckes
1 cup UMass Fresh Local Pancake Mix
1 cup buttermilk or water
2 tbsp melted butter or vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
butter or vegetable oil, for greasing
1. Heat frying pan over medium heat.
2. Place pancake mix in a medium bowl; in another bowl, whisk together egg, buttermilk, melted butter, and vanilla.
3. Pour liquid ingredients into pancake mix. Gently whisk until just combined- lumps are okay.
4. Lightly grease pan with butter; remove excess with paper towel.
5. Using a 1/4 cup measurer, gently pour batter onto pan.
6. Once bubbles begin to form around the edge of the pancakes, carefully flip the pancakes.
7. Serve with North Hadley Sugar Shack maple syrup and Czajkowski Farms jams.
Make your pancakes even more special by creating our recipe with New England products like Mapleline Farm buttermilk and Cabot Creamery butter.
A lump-free pancake batter means you over-mixed it. Leave the lumps - only circle your whisk about 20 times around your bowl for pillowy pancakes.
When coating your pan with fat to cook your pancakes, use as little butter or oil as possible. Wipe up any excess with paper towels - there should be no fat pooling on the pan.